- 1824 EDT
- Sunset
Civil Twilight Begins
- 1852 EDT
- Civil Twilight Ends
Nautical Twilight Begins
- 1923 EDT
- Nautical Twilight Ends
Astronomical Twilight Ends
| Observation | 83 |
Date Time | 20091010 1924 EDT |
| Location | Tompkins Square Park Lat.: 40.725185° Long: -73.981298° |
| Conditions | Cloudy. It was supposed to clear off tonight but hasn't happened yet. |
| Limiting Magnitude | |
| Comments | I could only see Jupiter as a fuzzy light behind the clouds. |
| Observation | 84 |
Date Time | 20091010 1942 EDT |
| Location | Broadway @ Broome St Lat.: 40.721631° Long: -73.999767° |
| Conditions | Cloudy |
| Limiting Magnitude | |
| Comments | It has cleared a little as I can see Vega from here. |
- 1955 EDT
- Astronomical Twilight Ends
| Observation | 85 |
Date Time | 20091010 1955 EDT |
| Location | City Hall Park Lat.: 40.792191° Long: -74.007057° |
| Conditions | Cloudy |
| Limiting Magnitude | |
| Comments | I am under a thick patch of cloud now as Vega has disappeared. |
| Observation | 86 |
Date Time | 20091010 2007 EDT |
| Location | Pier 16 Lat.: 40.704648° Long: -74.002187° |
| Conditions | Cloudy |
| Limiting Magnitude | |
| Comments | I can see Jupiter and Vega behind the clouds. |
|