Passers by traffic was light as were dog walkers. I had a few people stop to ask questions but not many.
I observed Alberio and the Coathanger. It looked clear but I was having trouble locating Alberio so suspect it was a bit murky. The new lights were also a problem. The Coathanger looked nice but is really too big to be appreciated in the Mini Mak. I think it would look good in the Dobsonian with the 2" Q70 eyepiece. I looked at Saturn and Mars because they were there. With one passer by I compared Mars and Antares which are fairly close in the sky and both orange but one larger and obviously round and the other a point source.
When the Moon came up I checked to make sure the Black Cat in the Moon was still there and he was. There must be a puddle of milk in Pitatus that is keeping him there. I roamed the Moon for a good while identifying a lot of even small features that I would have thought would need some shadow to make them visible but maybe the ones I saw were young, high relief features.
The clouds started to fill it around 2330 so I headed home.