|
There are, in fact, two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance.
Hippocrates |
| Observing Location | E 3 St, 3 Ave/4 Ave, New York, NY |
| Observational Period | 2100-2115 EDT |
| Atmospheric Conditions |
| Cloud Cover | Scattered Clouds |
| Temperature | 45° F |
| Wind | Light Breeze |
| Humidity | Moderate |
| Barometric Pressure | 29.88" Hg Rising |
| Feels Like | Cool |
|
| Instruments | Naked-eye - Charlie |
| Observing Party | Charlie Ridgway
|
|---|
I was outside so I looked for Saturn and Leo. Leo wasn’t particularly bright but did look bigger than the stars. In Leo I saw
| Bayer | Proper Name | Mag. |
| α | Regulus | 1.35 |
| γ | Algieba | 1.99 |
| β | Denebola | 2.14 |
| ε | Rassalad Australis | 2.98 |
| ζ | Adhafera | 1.34 |
| η | | 3.52 |
| ο | Subra | 3.52 |
| μ | Rassalad Borealis | 3.88 |