Sunspots Observed
I have checked on the Internet a few times this month to see if there were any sunspots up there big enough for me to see but there haven't been whenever I checked. I don't have a sense of how active the sun was this month and I only got out to look at it once all month and wasn't able to find the spots I knew were there that day.
Observing Hours for the Year 2010
| Day | Night | Total | |||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Hours | Days | Avg | Hours | Days | Avg | Hours | Days | Avg | |
| Jan | 0.00 | 0 | 0.00 | 12.50 | 8 | 1.56 | 12.20 | 8 | 1.56 |
| Feb | 2.25 | 3 | 0.75 | 3.75 | 5 | 0.75 | 6.00 | 8 | 0.75 |
| Mar | 8.25 | 6 | 1.38 | 13.75 | 9 | 1.53 | 22.00 | 12 | 1.83 |
| Apr | 0.75 | 3 | 0.25 | 11.25 | 3 | 3.75 | 12.00 | 6 | 2.00 |
| May | 4.25 | 2 | 2.13 | 0.00 | 0 | 0.00 | 4.25 | 2 | 2.13 |
| TOTAL | 15.50 | 14 | 1.11 | 41.25 | 25 | 1.65 | 56.75 | 36 | 1.58 |
The one time I got out to see stars other than the Sun was an event that started before sunset and was logged as a daytime event although it was probably about half-and-half.

